Cancellation & Refund Policy
Geeli Mitti refers to the brand name for Geeli Mitti Farms LLP.
- Making a booking deposit – The participant(s) can make a full deposit once they receive a confirmation for a seat in the workshop. The participant can also pay a 10% non-refundable deposit which will help us block the seat. The balance amount needs to be completed at least 15 days before the day the workshop starts.
- Modes of payment – We accept bank transfers (Indian and overseas), cheque deposits, and payment through UPI.
- Processing fee – Any fee applicable on the payment as charged by the participant’s bank will have to be borne by the participant.
- Invoicing – On receiving the payment, Geeli Mitti will issue an invoice to the participant. The participant is responsible for informing Geeli Mitti of the payment through email with the transaction reference number and date
If you want to cancel your participation, we suggest that you inform Geeli Mitti over the email.
- Prior to 30-days or more from the date of the start of the workshop: Forfeiture of the non-refundable deposit.
- Between 29-days and 15-days from the start of the workshop: Forfeiture of non-refundable deposit + 25% of the fee of the workshop.
- Less than 10-days from the date of the start of the workshop: Full forfeiture of non-refundable deposit + 50% of the fee of the workshop.
- Less than 7-days or no-show: Full forfeiture of the fee of the workshop.
- There is no refund of fees once paid. However, subject to above conditions, the fees can be adjusted against a future activity of same category, within a year.
Continued use of this site automatically constitutes your acceptance of our payment and cancellation terms.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to payments and cancellations.