Our website address is: https://geelimitti.in/
Physical Address: Mahrora village, Pangot (Post Office), Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001, India
Corporate ID: Geeli Mitti Farms LLP
Date of Incorporation: 08 August 2016
We safeguard the information you provide via the website, email, or offline medium. We collect and retain only the information which is necessary to conduct our building programs.
- When you contact us via the contact forms on our website, we may request you for basic information such as email address and telephone number.
- If you choose to register for one of our workshops, we may ask for further information about yourself and those who will accompany you. This information may include a postal address, age, emergency contact numbers/ email IDs, credit/ debit card or other payment details.
- If you have participated in one of our workshops before, we may retain your information and have it saved securely.
- When you leave a comment on the blog posts, the system collects data given in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to avoid spam.
- We do not distribute or sell your information to anyone outside of our organization.
An anonymized string from your email address (also called a hash) may be sent to the Gravatar service for identity verification. After your comment is approved, your profile picture and comment become visible to the public.
- Contact forms on our website are your primary medium of contacting us. The forms we use ask for your basic information such as name, email, and details of the program you wish to attend.
- Your basic information is saved in our system for future reference. We do not save your credit/ debit card details.
- If you leave a comment on a blog post, you may choose to save your name, email address and website in the cookies. We collect this data for your convenience so that you do not have to fill it again in the future. The cookies will last for a period of one year.
- As a guest writer, if you edit or publish an article on our blog, a cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not hold personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It is valid for 1 day.
- We normally do not embed any content from third-party websites in our webpages and blogs.
- In circumstances where it is necessary, this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from third-party websites behaves exactly the way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics, one of the safest ways to track data on websites. We use this data to gain insights into website usage and improvise your experience. This information may comprise tracking the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, and your geographical location.
Who we share your data with
- We use services of external agencies such as transport services. Once you confirm your participation in one of our workshops and if you request transport, we share your information with one of our service providers. Only that information which is necessary to run your workshop smoothly is shared.
- We carefully perform due diligence and select our service providers. But we cannot be held legally liable for their privacy practices.
- If you are a non-Indian citizen, we may have to share your information with government authorities for visas, special zone permits, local verification authorities, immigration, security, and anti-terrorism purposes. This is usually a state government mandate for your security.
- We may be obligated to disclose your information in response to a subpeona, court order, or any other request by the government of India for legal proceedings.
If you leave a comment on the blog, its body and metadata are retained indefinitely. This helps us recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
The data we acquire through cookies is retained as per the duration in the ‘cookies’ section above.
Any advice about natural buildings that we provide through our blog articles is purely based on our experience and from other valid resources. It cannot be considered an alternative to professional consultation (especially before undertaking your own building project). We hold the right to change or update the information present on the site without prior notice.