Day Visit – Farm Tour
Ever wanted to understand and take an experiential walk through our farm? Join us on a day trip on your next visit to Nainital with your loved ones & your friends. We take you through various hand-sculpted, one-of-a-kind spaces at the farm, giving you a peek into the idea, design, and beauty of each of the techniques of natural building that we have worked with. You will also learn about permaculture design, rainwater harvesting, greywater filtering, composting, and much more! Meet our favourite team members: dogs, cats, chickens, birds, lizards and be a friend to them (it’s not so hard!). Splash some water in a beautiful stream, in the dense oakwood forest, to which we have a perfect, Disneyland-like entrance. And of course, enjoy some delicious farm-fresh lunch before you depart!
Some pointers about the visit:
- We meet each Sunday unless unforeseen events stall us.
- The visits have fixed arrivals and departures so that you can plan your day and so can we! We begin at 11 am and finish off at 3 pm.
- A minimum of five people is necessary for the tour to be carried out. In event of a lower count, your booking will be cancelled and any payments made will be fully refunded back to you.
- The day visit cost includes a guided tour of the structures, permaculture design tour at the farm and a wholesome lunch with a view.
- Head over to the Get In Touch section to know more about how to reach us or if you’d like to speak to us.
Come, let the Geeli Mitti magic unfold before you!
P.S. - We have super friendly dogs on site so incase you don't like dogs or are super scared, this might not be the right place.We will be happy to help with the travel logistics and bus/taxi bookings post registration so don't worry about that