Getting into Natural Building
– Which one would be right for me?
– Advantages and limitations of each technique like Cob, Earthbag, Stone, Bamboo, Wattle and Daub, Rammed Earth, Strawbale…
– What if I live in a high rainfall area or snow or the desert?
– How much does it cost? What if my budget is very little?
– Do I need to be an architect or hire one? Will Geeli Mitti build it for me?
– Can I use the soil at my place to build?
– How do I test soil at my land and use it?
– Where should I build on my land?
— Cob construction
— Bamboo construction
— Wattle and Daub construction
— Adobe construction
— Timber frame construction
— Stone construction
— Slate roof
— Living roof
— Reciprocal roof
— Earthen flooring
— Wooden flooring
— Plastering techniques
— Lime as mortar or plaster
— Wood fired rocket stove oven
Fruits and eggs available on prior order, on extra charge.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE PROVIDED.
P.S. - We have 3-4 super friendly dogs on site so incase you don't like dogs or are super scared, this might not be the right place.
We will help with the logistics coordination, car pooling and taxi bookings for those who need it. So do not worry about that. Just ensure that you register soon.
Check out the place at :
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your seat.
Calling/WhatsApp number : +91 9540937144. Please call only between 10am to 5pm.
Due to the volume of calls and mails and it not being our favourite thing to do, responses can get missed. Please don't take it personally and just try and connect again. You will understand why it is so difficult once you are here!
Registrations on first come first serve. We do tend to get full pretty soon and that's not a marketing pitch 🙏🏻
Please read about the experience of other participants here -
Geeli Mitti Farms